Like almost everything these days, commercial security systems have advanced at a feverish pace over the past few years. If your commercial alarm monitoring system was installed more than 3 or 4 years ago, it may be worth having a company like American Alarm of Atlanta show you all of the new technologies that can make protecting your business much easier than in years past.
Below we will list a few of the hottest trends, which make alarm monitoring for business easier than it has ever been before.
Trends in Commercial Security Systems
- Smartphone Access – No longer do you have to be at your place of business to monitor your commercial security system. Today’s commercial security systems allow you to access your entire alarm system from your smartphone or tablet. You can arm or disarm your system from your phone as well as access any cameras that may be installed at your business. As long as you have an internet connection, you can instantly be connected to your commercial alarm monitoring system.
- Wireless Alarm Systems – Years ago, installing commercial security systems required drilling and running wires to each component of your business alarm system. With wireless alarm systems, this is no longer the case. In fact, all of the sensors used by commercial alarm monitoring leader, American Alarm attach to your windows, doors and walls without any wires or screws. This is especially beneficial for business owners who rent their office space. Should you decide to move your business, taking your commercial alarm system is as simple as removing double-sided tape from your alarm components.
- Touch Screen Keypads – Just as is the case with most smartphones, more and more commercial alarm systems are coming equipped with touch screen keypads. These keypads are more pleasing to the eye and offer expanded features unheard of in previous alarm keypads.
- Commercial Alarm Monitoring Automation – No matter where you are located, with the latest commercial security systems, you can check in and perform a variety of functions from a computer or a smartphone. You can also setup automatic alerts that alert you when certain functions are triggered such as arming or disarming that should put you at ease, especially while traveling.
- Energy Management – With energy prices continuing to rise, managing these costs is extremely important for business owners. Today’s business alarm systems allow owners to manage things like temperature and lighting to help save money.
What Are You Looking for in a Commercial Alarm Monitoring System?
Whether you are looking for a basic commercial alarm system or a system with the latest bells and whistles, American Alarm is here to help. We have been installing and providing alarm monitoring for business since 1995. We would be happy to schedule a free estimate to discuss your business alarm needs. Feel free to give us a call at (770) 645-0061 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to earning your business by providing top-notch service as well as competitive prices for commercial alarm monitoring.